Skip to content
- Address loneliness and social isolation amongst the elderly by arranging regular tea parties of small groups of elderly people in different areas.
- Enhance social cohesion between people of different communities by ensuring elderly people from all communities are invited to the tea parties.
- Provide a purpose for a more meaningful life for our elderly.
- Facilitate friendships in the elderly and something for them to look forward to.
- We will use ournetwork of volunteers to host the tea parties as well as collect the older person from their residence and drop them back. All volunteers will be vetted.
- We will also invite key people from different organizations to the tea parties to give key information to the elderly on safety issues , health and well-being, welfare benefits etc.